Claims Adjuster


We process your tenant’s claims in house because we have the largest claims network in the industry. Additionally, your tenants can file a claim online from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.

If your customer has a claim…

In the United States, refer your customer to Repwest Insurance Company, or they can call (877) 528-5674 to file their claim.


To ensure your tenant’s claim process is quick and easy they will need to do the following…

  • File a Police report immediately if your loss is due to burglary, holdup, vandalism, or malicious mischief. (The policy requires a filed Police report)
  • Secure your remaining goods in storage to prevent further loss or damage. (Replace damaged lock with a new lock if necessary etc…)
  • Make a list of your lost or damaged goods with identification numbers. (Provide photos, receipts, or other proof of ownership and value).
  • Do not dispose of any damaged goods until our claims adjuster has inspected them.